LIMITED COMPETITION – 100% AUSTRALIAN – HOME BASED
This is a proven home-based business offering a good income and flexible lifestyle – plus potential to substantially upscale if desired!
Started from scratch by the owners in 2012, this 100% Australian Handmade Beef Jerky has a loyal following and limited competition.
- 7 Gourmet Beef Jerky Flavours in noteworthy packaging – including red wine and rosemary, bush tomato and lemon myrtle, Smokey BBQ, Surf and Turf (chilli) and sweet chilli
- All products – including marinades – are handmade
- Produced in a certified home kitchen (approx. 4m x 8m) – Kitchen can be dismantled and relocated if required
- Great benefits working from home – No rent, No travel time, No parking expenses + Tax benefits
- Only competition is from major Jerky manufacturers such as ‘Jack Links’
- People who eat jerky regularly prefer real handmade products – making this jerky a first choice on the supermarket shelf
- Sold wholesale to retail businesses such as IGA supermarkets, Bottle shops, Butchers, Breweries and other specialty shops in the ACT, NSW and Queensland
- Market stall in the ACT once a month currently – Potential to do every weekend
- Most marketing is WOM as the product sells itself! Plus Facebook and Website.
This business is perfect for someone wanting to retire from the rat race, still have an income and work at their own pace – with no qualifications required!
The opportunity to expand the business is endless. The current owners can make around 1000 50g bags a day with 4 ovens. With larger premises and more staff, this could be a much bigger operation.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Australian Capital Territory