Fully licensed with a great mix of customers this business has been running successfully as a mix of different styles since opening – Greek Seafood, Modern Australian, Mexican, Chinese, & now Woodfired Pizza & Seafood Grill since 2005. Sourcing local produce where possible the business is a popular spot for locals and visitors to the area & has always traded strongly.
- Built in 2000 and recently refurbished
- Premises 278m2 Lot on Merimbula Lake with modern European galley kitchen + woodfired oven + outdoor seating & garden area
- ROI $10-20 K in the busy time-$10 + K in quieter months – only operating 5 nights with no lunches
- Run as a Licensed Restaurant or with small bar license with entertainment / food
- Member of the local Merimbula Tourism Inc
- Website: Stillwatermerimbula.com.au
- Strong local following plus tourists
- Owner & chef + 3 – 6 casuals
- Currently opens 5pm till close – 5 nights pw
- Could easily extend to 7 nights + lunches + breakfast on the weekend
- Negotiable list of assets & equipment – detailed list upon enquiry
- 2 weeks training provided to ensure a smooth handover
- Owner retiring
- Given its position, longevity, and future potential, this represents an unbeatable opportunity for a chef and partner seeking a good business in a lifestyle location. Opening for lunch and breakfast would boost profits for a buyer keen to grow the business further.
Price: $90,000 with rent at 10% of turn over plus a 3 month free rent period to start for the right applicant.