Leasehold & Freehold on offer with negotiable terms + Free Rent start-up period
The current owner bought this impressive waterfront freehold and business in 2005. Having operated it for 3 years, he leased it out for 12-plus years with a rental return of close to a million in that time!
Fully licensed with a great mix of customers it has been running successfully as a Woodfired Pizza & Seafood Grill, sourcing local produce where possible.
The leasehold and freehold are now on offer with negotiable terms plus Free Rent start-up period on offer for the right leasee (shared outgoings).
- Built 2000 and recently refurbished Waterfront Property
- Premises 278m2 Lot on Merimbula Lake with modern European galley kitchen + woodfired oven + outdoor seating & garden area
- ROI $10-15K in the busy time-$8K+ in quieter months – only operating 5 nights with no lunches
- Can be run as a Licensed Restaurant or with small bar license with entertainment / food
- Member of the local Merimbula Tourism Inc
- Website: Stillwatermerimbula.com.au
- Strong local following plus tourists
- Owner / Chef works 60+ hours pw with 6 casuals
- Currently opens 5pm till close – 5 nights pw
- Could easily extend to 7 nights + lunches + breakfast on the weekend
- Negotiable list of assets & equipment – detailed list upon enquiry
- 2 weeks training provided to ensure a smooth handover
- Owner retiring
Given its position, longevity, and future potential, this represents an unbeatable opportunity for a chef and partner seeking a good business in a lifestyle location. Opening for lunch and breakfast would boost profits for a buyer keen to grow the business further.
Given the option to choose Freehold or Leasehold – plus the offer of a rent-free period, it’s recommended serious buyers enquire quickly.
Purchase Price for the Business and Freehold $950,000 or Leasehold $85,000
Price: $950,000 Business & Freehold