2021 Turnover $3.1m – Profit $1.82m – Excellent Clients/Partnership in place
This well organised business shows historically stable revenue at healthy operating margins.
It has been successfully run by the owner and under management, with a good diversity of work to keep it enjoyable.
The business offers local and remote area concrete supply, as well as Riverstone supplies to the mining (borepacking) and decorative (concrete and landscape) markets.
Riverstone supply has seen strong competition over the past 12 months but still retains sales while bulk Perth volume continues to grow year on year.
- Established by the current owners in 2008 – who retain 100% ownership with minimal debt
- Limited competition on the concrete side
- Business premises owned by family’s Super fund – All mining leases acquired personally or through the business
- Centrally located and adjoining business premises. Main Yard (10000 sqm) plus secondary yard (approx. 9500 sqm)
- Supplies most local builders with concrete – Also holds supply contract for the local shire
- Supplies local salt/gypsum mine (Rio Tinto)
- Currently pricing multiple, high margin remote area concrete works
- Relationships in place with Cim, Urbanstone & others regarding stone supply
- Owner’s hours vary between 70-80 per week whilst in Carnarvon to approx. 10-15 hours per week while on leave
- An extensive inventory of plant and equipment is included in the sale: Agi Trucks, Loaders, Screening Plants, Radial Stacker, Tipper, Mobile Batch Plant, Product & more
- Flexible business hours to suit a new owner and lifestyle
- First half FY2022 trading on par with FY2021. Similar revenue/profit numbers expected for the full year.
This outstanding business would potentially suit a family unit with experience in either concrete production or screening operations. A good grounding in either of these should be enough to pick the other up.
As for growth potential, the sky’s the limit! The Gascoyne region is currently experiencing unprecedented levels of investment in the Energy, Resources, Horticulture, Aquaculture and Tourism Sectors, including projects such as Province Resources HyEnergy Green Hydrogen project and increased salt and gypsum production at Dampier Salt.
Price: $5 Million + Land
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Western Australia