Set up and start production anywhere in Australia or world-wide and start producing
Designed and produced for the Australian and world markets, the new Spike Master 1000 MKII® introduces a new standard for the automated manufacture of hardwood survey pegs and stakes.
This machine features all-new ergonomic design to prevent bending and back injury, industry-leading safety standards, rock solid reliability and an integrated dust removal system.
Opportunity AVAILABLE NOW to create YOUR OWN BUSINESS with machine design plans and IP Australia Registered Trademark included.
- The new Spike Master 1000 MKII® can produce 50 of 50 x 50mm down to 50 x 25mm high quality pegs in around one minute
- It can be easily configured to produce pegs of various sizes and lengths
- Take lengths up to 2000mm with ease, the Spike Master 1000 MKII® is an extremely versatile machine capable of producing a wide range of pegs and stakes
- The Spike Master 1000 MKII® features the latest in safety technology, less power consumption than its predecessor and a digital programmed, low voltage push button operation
- It can separate offcuts from saw dust, noise reduction technology and integrated dust removal system
- The Spike Master 1000 MKII® is an amazing new machine in the world of hardwood survey peg production.
- MKII is low maintenance, parts readily available of the shelf
This is an amazing opportunity to own all the rights and intellectual property for the design to create a business in a niche market.