National Opportunities Available now from $46K – with just $10K upfront
Purchase Outright for only $30K total
Away We Go Tours Pty Ltd (AWGT) is a licensed travel agency established in 2003, specialising in school group travel. AWGT has developed an outstanding reputation as a leader in the school travel industry, managing all aspects of both domestic and international school excursions.
AWGT is now expanding through a franchise structure, increasing its presence in the school market as well as developing the private and corporate travel sector.
- The business was formed for the sole purpose of providing schools with a specialised travel service
- The Directors of the company have over 25 years’ experience in the school travel industry with a further 18 years of experience as a teacher prior to founding AWGT
- AWGT is Australia’s most trusted school travel agent working alongside hundreds of schools and educators each year
- Specialising in providing a comprehensive school excursion planning service for primary and secondary schools within Australia and Internationally
- Franchisees receive a designated franchise area in which they can develop their AWGT business. Franchise areas are determined by LGAs, with each containing a minimum population to ensure a profitable business can be achieved
- The cost of an AWGT franchise will vary depending on the population of the franchise area
- Your daily duties will include management of all travel bookings, itinerary development, accounting, communicating with clients and marketing/advertising
- Head Office supplies marketing material, itinerary templates for the most common school trips, most advertising costs, and other operational expenses
- Franchise fees will also cover trip management software, cloud-based storage systems, GDS systems, Microsoft subscriptions and development of online presence
- Visit www.awaywegotours.com.au to find out more today!
This franchise is suited to a variety of individuals with an interest in starting their own business. These include individuals with an understanding of the school environment (current, part-time, casual or former teachers), people with experience in the travel industry, and motivated business people.
This is a unique opportunity to acquire a franchise in the travel industry and benefit from a successful business model. An AWGT franchise allows for a flexible work/personal lifestyle with a low-risk investment compared to other business ventures.
Price: From $46,000 + GST
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Western Australia