Revolution E-Bikes presents an exceptional opportunity. As the signature store in Busselton WA, the prospective franchise partner will benefit from existing sales, systems and unwavering support. Busselton is a cycling Mecca and attracts local and visiting cyclists alike. It is located in the beautiful South-West of WA, which is a sought-after location. The region is going through a population boom and has excellent cycling infrastructure.
- Franchise Store with no Royalty or Marketing Fees
- Opportunity with high margins, and amazing growth trajectory
- Leverage existing sales, profits, customers, and systems for an impressive head start
- Established brand with loyal following
- High Margins of 58%
- Net profit of 39% (including owner’s wage)
- Revolution offers 14 different trademarked models – plus a range of E-scooters by Huski
- Industry tipped to grow by 335% over the next 5 years (IBISWorld)
- Mission Statement: “To provide quality e-bikes at affordable prices for all our customers”
- Turnkey franchise opportunity – Length of Agreement: 5 years plus option to renew
- Leading provider of e-bikes in the Southwest of WA
- No formal qualifications necessary – Full training provided
- Nominated for a Business Excellence Award
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS PERFECT FOR SOMEBODY WHO IS:
- Passionate about cycling and E-Bikes
- Has excellent people and communication skills
- Is comfortable leading a small team
Located in the beautiful South-West of WA, Busselton is a cycling Mecca that attracts local and visiting cyclists alike. The region is going through a population boom and has excellent cycling infrastructure.
As the franchise partner of the signature Revolution E-Bikes store, the continued success of the store is pivotal to the brand – Therefore, the prospective franchise partner will be trained in all aspects of the business.
The future is electric and eco-friendly, with soaring demand across various sectors. With urban dwellers aged 35-54 leading the charge, now is the time to seize the opportunity and ride the surging wave of e-bike enthusiasm.
PRICE: $400,000 + SAV
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Western Australia