Located in prime shopping centers in Brisbane’s Southern Suburbs, these 2 Black Protein Kiosks have been trading for over 5 years and have loyal clientele with exposure to significant customer traffic.
Black Protein, the brand, has also established an e-commerce platform that continues to grow via online sales across Australia. Additional digital marketing would further grow the business significantly. The brand also has potential to sell through additional retail outlets.
- Fresh, unique range of Biltong flavours
- Sought-after product with over 60% repeat retail customers + 35%-plus repeat online business
- Market is growing significantly with the category shelf space for Biltong/Jerky growing in all major retailers
- Black Protein owns proprietary flavours that have been developed over 6 years – Original, Samurai, Mozambique, Mexican, The Hot One, Original Stx, Smokey Stx, Chilli Stx, Dryworse, Chilli Dryworse, Outback
- Retail & online business has grown during 2019 despite COVID
- 3 main demographics: Regular Biltong and Jerky customers; Nutrition-focused purchasers seeking high protein, low carb and Keto macro food, plus children aged 8-18 years looking at a snack on the go
- Primary advertising via online blackproteinsnacks.com.au and Facebook
- Retail stores maximise traffic flow from 2 major shopping centers with 20 mill plus customer visits per year
- Potential $200k net profit p.a.
Garden City Kiosk: 12 m2 in one of the largest shopping centers in Queensland. 300+ retail outlets. Close to Coles and 8th Street food precinct in high income catchment area.
Hyperdome Kiosk: 9 m2 located centrally with highest customer flow location. 200+ retail outlets.
Owner moving overseas, 2-week handover with training in kiosk, online training and procedure training included for a smooth transition.
Price includes both kiosks: $295,000