6 Days Per Week – T/O: $380,000/$450,000 Annual
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to acquire a well-established and popular café located in the South Coast, NSW. With a funky fit-out and a constant flow of customers, this leasehold cafe is a winner!
The Crazy Goat Café, located in North Nowra, is dedicated to providing delicious home cooked meals, treats, and drinks for both dine in and takeaway customers. Catering options are also available for special events and functions.
Situated in a prominent high traffic area, within the local shopping center, which includes a post office, grocery store, pharmacy and more, there is always passing trade throughout the day and an ever-growing customer base.
- Owned and operated by the current owner for 3.5 Years
- No competition in the local area!
- Located on the beautiful NSW South Coast
- Excellent repeat clientele and rave online reviews
- Established menu includes house made offerings and quality coffee
- Trades 6 days per week: Mon – Fri 6am -3pm, Sat 7am – 12pm
- Prime position with main street frontage and plenty of parking available
- Customer base consists of local residents, workers and passing trade
- 3 x 3 Lease with new lease negotiable with the landlord
- Staff includes owner and 3 Casuals who are happy to stay with the business
- Coffee Machine is only 1 year old and the lease is transferrable
- Two Weeks training will be provided to ensure a smooth handover
- Opportunity to increase revenue by simply extending the hours
- Stylish and well equipped fit out
The current owner has successfully operated the business since 2015 and the café still has potential to grow.
If you are looking for the perfect opportunity to own a successful cafe without the set-up cost, then this is your chance! With well-trained staff and systems in place the business would suit either a first time business owner or even a well-experienced operator.
Be quick, as this business will not last long on the market.