Coastland Arbor Services P/L was launched in 1989, growing from a I to 2-man operation to a 9-man operation. Currently, it runs as a very efficient 2-man operation.
Unaffected by COVID, and offering an enviable coastal lifestyle, this opportunity is packed with assets and potential.
- Home-based business with Tax Benefits
- Services include Tree pruning/removal, stump grinding, hedging, Woodchipping, mulch and firewood sales, small excavation works, clearing etc
- Servicing the areas between Coolum and Caloundra and west to the Blackall Range
- Extensive list of Machinery and Equipment to minimize labour costs ($280K)
- Primarily private and repeat customers through WOM and small advertisements
- Consistent work with high capacity for expansion to meet demand
- Great cash flow business – Very flexible working hours
At its peak, Coastland Arbor’s annual turnover was in the $1m range. The business could be upscaled within 12-18 months into $600K – $800K annual turnover with several staff and hands-on manager.
Alternatively, the business can continue to run as is with low overheads and huge profit margin.
Price includes all plant and equipment; price can be negotiated with equipment variation.
Price $400,000 + GST if applicable
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland