Iconic Tourism Business….Rare License to Operate….Stunning Beach Location
Sundowner Camel Tours was established mid 2014 by current owner who has been in the camel tourism industry for over 25 years.
Only 3 permits allowed by the shire to operate Camel Rides on Cable Beach Broome, they are very tightly held as they are a good money making and lifestyle business. This is a rare opportunity to acquire one of those licenses with the purchase of Sundowner Camel Tours.
- 5 years remaining on 10-year license and lease to operate – renewable with shire
- Low overheads with Camel housed on government property just 3.5kms from Cable Beach
- Business currently operates with a team of 18 camels, option to increase up to 20 during school holidays or with cruise ships
- License permits 3 daily tours – One in the morning, must be off the beach by 10.30am and two in the afternoon from 2.30pm onwards.
- Currently only running two afternoon camel tours opportunity to increase income by introducing a morning ride.
- All camels are trained and are familiar with people.
- Tours are booked through the online website sundownercameltours.com also through various tourism agencies, travel agents, resorts and accommodation places.
- Highly ranked on TripAdvisor for a must do experience in Broome.
- Website easily found through Google searches for tourism activities in Broome.
- Training provided and owner willing to stay on for a period of up to 2 months for a smooth transition.
Once in a blue moon does this type of business come to the market and will snapped up quickly so don’t delay and enquire today!
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Western Australia