Turnover: $278K – Unique product – No direct competition
Launched in August 2019, this leasehold business has survived COVID with good sales. It is well structured to suit any lockdown restrictions and still prosper, due to the quality service and solid reputation. There’s a real opportunity to grow a wholesale base – and step into retail pasta supply as an additional source of income.
Additionally, thanks to the simplified nature of the processes implemented, it’s a business that could be franchised.
- Started out as wholesale only
- Last EOFY BAS showed turnover of $278K
- Premises: 80m2 – Lease inclusive of shop fit-out: $4952 pm
- Excellent reputation – Good wholesale clientele – Opportunities for several forms of revenue
- $40K of equipment included
- Extensive social media following with regular interaction
- Regular advertising in Hervey Bay Guide and Excellent Google rating
- Training provided for 10 days at no cost to new owner; Further training/support can be negotiated
This fabulous business would suit passionate hospitality professionals – or newcomers to the industry who are willing to work the hours required and capitalise on the solid reputation that has been built up already.
The business is now hitting the profitable stage after the first 2 years, having all margins invested back.
Sadly, the current owners must sell due to health and family commitments. Don’t be slow in taking steps to make this business your own!
Price: $150,000 neg