STRONG HISTORY OF TRADE BUT CURRENTLY CLOSED – SELLING FOR ASSETS ONLY
Despite many years of strong trading, South Kalgoorlie Deli sadly closed a month ago due to family changes.
Offered for sale for Asset Value Only, this is an amazing opportunity for someone ready to step in and rebuild the business.
With all plant and equipment included, just sign the lease, re-stock the shelves, and continue serving this great community and local miners.
- $30,000 of plant and equipment
- Ready for a new operator to start trading
- 25-year lease available at $1050 per week plus outgoings
- Established in 1895 – Long running successful mixed business
- 200 sqm premises in central Kalgoorlie – near the library, McDonald’s and KFC
- Trading hours are flexible and can be extended or changed to suit the new owner
- Services include groceries, hot food, sandwiches, tobacco and more
- Easily run by 2 F/T plus 2 casuals – Ideal business for a couple
South Kalgoorlie is one of the most desirable suburbs in the area – with very good services and a friendly community.
This opportunity is ideal for somebody wishing to build a business – with a fantastic history and setup already in place.
Price: $30,000 for plant and equipment
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Western Australia