Your One Stop Shop for the Best Outback Experience.
This is your chance to snap up a true Aussie dream of owning an iconic business with an excellent turnover from its many income streams.
The freehold property and business is located in Bynoe, Northern Territory. Bynoe is situated about 100 kilometres (60min drive) south-west of Darwin.
A very popular and well-known destination for the fishermen, being only 4kms from Bynoe Harbour and 4kms to the Freshwater Finniss River. The only pub, accommodation and fuel stop in the area makes this a very viable business and lifestyle.
Freehold Property and business consists of:
- FREEHOLD 20 ACRES with managers residence
- Pub with beer garden and public bar with pool table
- Licensed for takeaway alcohol sales
- Bistro serving great meals and takeaway
- Motel accommodation ranging from budget to family suites
- Powered and non-powered camp sites
- Fuel station and shop for fishing supplies etc
- Pool and BBQ area
- Shower and toilet block
- Plenty of parking for boats and caravans etc
- Two resident crocodiles (tourist attraction)
This business and property guarantee a great income and a wonderful lifestyle in a great community, enquire today!
Freehold Price $3m