Turnover: 2021 – $520K – Busy Location close to Beach, Dog Parks
Selling premium pet foods and quality pet accessories, this Retail Pet Supplies business caters for pet dogs, cats and small animals.
Having established this very successful business in 2011, the current owners are now retiring and moving away.
- Excellent customer service, huge range of products available
- Does not sell any animals
- Provides free local delivery service
- Rent: $43k pa – Lease expires December 2023 – further 4-year option available
- Premises approx. 120 sqm in a Busy Shopping Strip – inc. 1 onsite parking space
- Street parking – Lots of foot traffic – Close to restaurant precinct, beach & off lead dog parks
- Sale inc. Stock (approx. $80k), Pet tag engraving machine ($5k), New computer, Freezer & Fridge, All shop fittings
- New logo & updated shop signage ($5,500)
- Upgraded POS system with $5,000 license to Retail Express
- 20-25 regular suppliers
- Over 80% of business is local repeat business – pet foods, treats & accessories
- Trading hours: Mon to Fri 10am-4pm; Sat 9am-3pm – scope to extend & open Sundays
- 2 weeks’ training
Perfect for a family business or owner-operator, this opportunity offers excellent growth potential through introducing customer loyalty programs, expanding the online store presence and delivery service, and increasing retail trading hours.
Williamstown is a small town, with a village feel and community vibe. Local retailers are well supported, and this business has built up great relationships with repeat customers and their pets.
Price : $180,000 + SAV
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Victoria