LONG ESTABLISHED – HIGH TRAFFIC LOCATION – GROWING ONLINE TRADE
Adelaide’s largest supplier of greetings cards, this well-known business has been tightly held over 5 decades – with the vendors only the third owner!
Operating as Jeremys from Day 1, the current owner added a broad range of giftware to extend the customer base and grow turnover.
The online store is building day by day – with great potential for further growth as the website and point of sale are already set up for this purpose.
- Largest supplier of greeting cards for all occasions
- Gifts, homewares and collectables for buyers seeking something special and unique
- Great location on the 2nd level of busy shopping centre – Premises 97.8 sqm
- High traffic area near the food court – Next to Harris Scarfe – Opposite Target
- Lease to be negotiated
- Wide range of loyal customers from mid 30’s up to seniors
- Owner-Operator with 5 casual staff
- 1 month’s training + ongoing by staff member wishing to stay on
- Owner retiring after 28 years
Ideal business for a couple who can work together and save on wages – with extra staff during busy periods.
Price: $90,000 + SAV (Approx. $200,000)
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: South Australia