A golden opportunity for the right candidate to step into their own restaurant with very little monetary outlay.
The perfect business underpinned by a high occupancy motel also open to the public. Located in Ipswich, one of the fastest growing regional cities in Queensland, with easy access to major highways and just a 30-minute drive to Brisbane CBD. The restaurant and function spaces are in a separate building but linked to the motel by an undercover walkway. The Ipswich Country Motel is a large facility which accommodates short or long stays, conferences, weddings and events.
The successful applicant will incur the following:
- Upfront BOND $20,000 upon signing Lease no charge for the business or goodwill.
- Yearly Rent $30,000, FIRST 12 MONTHS RENT FREE, 2nd year $10k, 3rd year $20k, nil outgoings for first 12 months, power and gas only, CPI increase annually.
- Lease Term 3 – 5-year Lease option 1 x 5-year, Security of Tenure 10 years.
- Current Net Profit run UNDER MANAGEMENT approx$40- $50K, significant increase for owner operator as well opportunity to promote functions and catering, possibly take away also.
- Recently refurbished, area 800m² with commercial kitchen, licensed bar and function rooms that seat over 200 guests.
- All equipment and facilities included to continue operation.
- Application will be required for food licence and transfer of liquor licence.
- Excellent systems and procedures in place to ensure efficiency and profitability.
Opportunities like this are very rare and has only come about due to the owners of the motel not living locally, therefore have run under management for the past 3 1/2 years but have decided an owner operator would suit their business structure.
Pay just a BOND $20K (working capital will be required) and start earning an income from Day one!