TURNOVER: APPROX. $360K – Unbeatable Location
Offering Unlimited Potential in a Prime Beachside Location, this recently refurbished Barber Shop is very special!
The business has strong presence in the local community, through sponsorship and loyalty programs and is a popular choice for the with the locals and visitors to the area.
With a liquor licence until midnight, there is potential to open for cocktail nights and other events – pushing further promotion with other local businesses. A greater focus on social media marketing would also pay dividends, with many customers visiting from overseas.
- $25,000 refurbishment to allow more floor space and better flow
- Sleek and professional fit out – 5 barber chairs plus Bar Area – Storage area – Onsite parking
- Professional team – 3 F/T + 1 P/T – All employees have 5+ years’ experience
- Great contacts within local community and business suppliers
- Assets include new fit out ($125k), Full bar – alcohol and glasses ($1k), Ice machine ($1800), Bar fridge ($4k), Free standing basin ($3k), Camera system ($1800), Stock and more
- Marketed through sponsorships (local sport teams, loyalty cards, sponsor days, local ground visits), teaming up with local gyms (with discounts), other local business loyalty programs, social media promotions
A barber shop for over 3 years, the business has been newly established in this space 18 months ago. The business is best suited to an owner operator – to oversee day-to-day management and build customer relations. Alternatively, it would suit an investor who could commit at least 2 days a week.
The current owner’s other businesses require his full attention, so he cannot commit the time to continue building this business. Offering limitless potential in a key location, all it needs now is an invested buyer to continue its growth and success.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales