A quirky café offering a range of different foods and drinks, Flick Café is located in the main street of Oakey.
A much-loved eatery – having been a café for over 65 years – there is so much potential for this space to be turned into something retro or relaxing and add new services.
- Massive dining area + great service and preparation area
- Range of foods including gourmet sandwiches, salads, juicy burgers, deep-fried foods, barista-made coffee, sweets and savouries
- Caters for dine in and takeaway customers, including phone orders and servery window orders for people with pets
- Great opportunity to expand into deliveries and/or catering business – especially as there is a second kitchen
- Customers include locals, visitors, tradies, businessmen, Army personnel, meat works employees
- Currently marketed through Facebook, Instagram, mail delivery, word-of-mouth and newspaper articles
- Low Rent $380 + GST – 5 years remaining on lease – Excellent landlord
- Staffing: 3 P/T (inc. owner) and 4 casuals
- Long list of equipment and packaging
- Training provided – Staff would like to stay on
Future opportunities for this great little venue include drive-through dining, extended dinner trade (as there is very little after 3pm), meals for workers, workshops and more, including hiring out the second kitchen.
The current owner is sad to be leaving “our home, Café, and all the lovely people we have become close with”, but a move is necessary for her partner’s job.
Quick Sale Price: $55,000 + SAV
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland