Prime Location in Busy Shopping Centre – Modern Shop Fit-Out
With a move to a lucrative new location a year ago, this well-established business is ready for next-level growth.
Combining Clothing Alterations and Repairs with a Professional Embroidery Service, the business would benefit from introducing social media platforms – and approaching more local businesses, schools, and sporting clubs to increase embroidery sales.
- Shopfront located in the busy Stockland Shopping Centre in Wetherill Park
- Prime position next door to Connor, Tarocash and Jeans West
- Trading for 15 years – New location has proven to be very lucrative in sales performance
- Modern shop fit-out only 12 months old
- Little competition in the Centre – Only store offering an embroidery service
- Trained staff in place – Owner only does the embroidery side of the business
- Regular clientele built up over 15 years plus shoppers/walk-ins
- Includes Customers requiring alterations from Connor and Tarocash menswear, Workwear, Schools, and Sporting Clubs for embroidery service
- Good shop signage plus Website www.1seamalterations.com.au
- $28,000 of Assets including Happy Embroidery Machine (only 7 months old), 3 Industrial Sewing Machines, Industrial Hemming Machines, Overlockers and more
- 3-4-week handover period for a smooth transition
Great opportunity for a buyer with sewing and embroidery skills or can be run under management.
PRICE $95,000 WIWO
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales