Receiving Top Reviews on Google and Uber Eats, this busy Fish and Chip Takeaway has a strong local customer base and a prime position on a busy road.
This would be a great business for a couple or friends, with experience in food/takeaway, who would like to own a small food business.
- Well known takeaway business with loyal customer base – Established 15 years
- Busy location in Punt Road, Windsor
- Car parking in front for customers + a parking spot at the rear for staff
- Cheap rental: $1,300 per month. Lease terms: 5 years. Outgoings: $3,500
- Long List of Assets and Equipment, including Walk-in freezer ($12,000), Walk-in fridge ($8,000), 2 display fridges ($7,000 each), 4 gas deep fryers ($18,000) and more
- Good promotion through successful Loyalty Rewards Program + Digital Signage
- Customers include local residents, guests from nearby hotels and apartments
- Current owner works 30 hours per week – 1 P/T staff member
- Currently opens Tuesday to Sunday, 4.30pm to 9pm – Opening for lunch would boost revenue
- Training for one week for a smooth transition
The current owner now needs to concentrate on her young baby and fragile elderly parents.
The buyer could easily build up this business by adding new products to the menu and/or giving the shop a facelift. Punt Road is an increasingly busy location with good investment and development taking place, including new apartment blocks.
Price: $60,000 WIWO