FY 2020 $319K – Loyal Customer Base – High Growth Area
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented Chinese restaurant in Canberra.
Operating for 3 years, you would be buying an already popular and well-known restaurant with clean, modern fit-out, near-new equipment and a Liquor License. The business offers an excellent, main road location in a growing area, surrounded by new development.
- Loyal customer base – Start trading from Day 1
- Great dining atmosphere – Liquor License
- 60 indoor seats + plenty of free parking
- Fully equipped + full CCTV Camera System
- Very spacious premises (168m2) with further growth potential
- One owner – Long-term Lease
- FY 2018 $131,381 (14/03/2018 to 30/06/2018) – FY 2019 $459,852
- Could be changed to a different cuisine
- Attracts Locals & Tourists
- Window kitchen draws people in for lunch or dinner
- Menulog, Panda Delivery, Buy @ Home, EASI delivery – all in place
- Staffing: 1 F/T, 1 P/T, 4 Casual
This established restaurant is in Woolley Street, Dickson – an area famous in Canberra for its eateries and great atmosphere.
The area has become increasingly popular with locals and tourists and gets busier every year.
Whilst the restaurant currently serves special Chinese street food, it would be easy to change to another cuisine. However, if the buyer wishes to continue the same menu, the current owner will provide training.
One of the biggest assets of this business is the location. New Government buildings are being built behind the restaurant, and there are plans for more new residential apartments close by.
Don’t waste time and money opening a new restaurant when you can walk straight into this one and start making money from Day 1.
Price: $75,000 + SAV
View on map / Neighborhood