TURNOVER: $15K – $18K PW – RECENTLY RENOVATED BUILDING
Once a small rural town, Picton is rapidly becoming part of Greater Sydney – with a huge influx of new residents and development. It is also the administrative centre of Wollondilly Shire.
That’s excellent news for this popular Cafe – just 90km from Sydney – and close to Camden and Campbelltown.
Selling 35-40kg of coffee per week, The Ark Café has a strong base of regular customers – opening early to catch local tradies!
- Established 14 years – Dine-in and Takeaway service
- Caters for local tradies, workers, local council, adjacent school, tourists and visitors
- Ever-increasing customer base due to rapid development
- Seating indoor and out – Significant takeaway coffee sales (Campos Coffee)
- Main Street location with parking at front and rear
- Building exterior has recently been renovated with new paint – Modern heritage colour scheme
- Excellent Assets, including kitchen equipment, POS equipment, large handmade wooden table with seating for 10, and more
- Currently trades Mon-Fri, 6am-2pm, and Sat, 7am-1pm – Huge potential to increase hours and offer Sunday trading
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/thearkpicton/
- Training provided
To find out more please contact:
Agent: Nigel Montgomery
0413 193 849