Turnover 2021 – $365k – Run Under Management
With a great location and excellent reputation, On the Go Café has shown a good return even throughout COVID lockdowns.
Established in December 2019, the business is ripe for expansion, such as adding a delivery service or catering services.
- Turnover: (2020) $200k – (2021) $365k – (2022 YTD) $258k
- Located within Casey Central Shopping Centre with seating area
- Currently focuses on takeaway options for quick grab and go shoppers
- Breakfast, lunch, pastries, coffee, and sweets daily
- Maltese specialties include Pastizzi, Kinnie, Figolli and more
- Located next to Woolworths and opposite popular indoor playground
- Great Coffee – Loyal customer base
- Leased Premises: Café 43.5m2 – LSA 10.9m2
- 2 weeks onsite training before handover
- Selling due to other business commitments
The current owners don’t work in the café itself, so an owner-operator could save on wages and further boost revenue.
There is also potential to add new menu items and branch out into new services, such as outside catering.
An outer suburb of Melbourne, Narre Warren South is considered safe and trendy. This leafy suburb has grown over the years to become a favourite with professionals, retirees, and families with kids.
Price: $320,000 WIWO
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Victoria