Permanent Site for 40 years – Turnover (2020) $413K
This well-established family business has been trading in the same position in the South Melbourne Market for 40 years. A sought-after corner position in the vibrant Centre Aisle of the market, with main access to both Coventry and York Streets, plus a primary visual sightline from the car park internal Market Entry.
- Permanent site trading 4 days a week, no pack down required stock stays onsite
- Excellent set up with quality fixtures and glass top counter and display
- Sells potted plants, pots, and related products, potential to increase product range
- Low overheads with good rent and lease in place, renewable every 3 years
- Instagram and Facebook for both PJ’S Plants and South Melbourne Market
- South Melbourne Market attracts millions of visitors and locals every year
- PJ’s Plants are well-known and are a popular retail outlet in the market
- Easy-to-run owner-operator business with a casual staff member
- Handover period and training provided for a smooth transition
This popular and much-loved retail outlet will continue to provide a good income for an owner operator once lockdown ends and normal trading resumes to include non-essential services.
Price $150,000 + SAV (approx. $10k)
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Victoria