Best Location – Winning Formula – Huge Growth Potential
Established in July 2018, [email protected] quickly became the go-to Coffee House and Café in the area, thanks to its simple yet unbeatable formula.
Boasting a wide customer base catering to All demographics, the café’s quality offer coupled with an amazing experience is the Point of Difference in an extremely competitive market on Argyle Street.
- Conveniently located in the Heart of Camden in the Old Historic Homestead that houses NAB Bank
- Fantastic space – Seating capacity 150 (75 inside & 75 outside)
- Strong Café Culture on Argyle Street
- Partnered with Premium Roaster Gabriel Coffee
- Coffee Kgs averaging 46 Kg weekly, peaking over 50+ Kgs weekly thru June-Aug
- Traded strongly through COVID which has seen a 23% increase in Coffee Kgs and sales over 4 months compared to same period year before
- Great shop fit-out with stainless steel kitchen bench tops & splash-back, custom-built Temp Right Cool Room, Wireless Security Surveillance System & much more
- Current lease runs till July 2024 with a 3-year option
- Opportunity to negotiate additional terms with Landlord
- Trading hours are flexible & can range from 5am to 10pm, 7 days a week if desired
- Opportunity to look at Night Trading with the addition of a Liquor License
- Staffing is currently 4-5 casual staff a day spread across hours of operation
- 2-week transition period offered to new operators if required
There are so many reasons to seriously consider this business. [email protected] offers a quality Coffee House in the best space in Camden, strategically coupled with quality food options and fabulous service.
This simple philosophy has created ‘Great Coffee Moments’ for every customer and has proven to be a winning recipe.
A key point is that Camden Grove Retirement Precinct is currently being built at the end of the street with 54 units ready in early 2021 and more stages to come.
This business is the closest Café to the units and part of their marketing material.
With other responsibilities now, the current owners want to pass the baton onto new operators who can bring their own passion and experience to [email protected] to see it reach its full potential.
Expanding the menu would see instant results and profit as sales increase accordingly.
To find out more please contact:
Agent: Nigel Montgomery
0413 193 849