Start-Up Business Opportunity – The business is set up and ready to trade
‘Dirty Pretty Things’ is an Australian swim and activewear label exclusively designed for women, featuring high quality eco-fabrics and fashion forward designs.
Launched at Gold Coast Fashion Week in May 2021, the collection features activewear that takes you from workout to life in an instant.
Worn by Instagram influencers around Australia, the brand is built around the principals of health, wellness, self-care, fitness and all the elements required for an eco-conscious, healthy, happy, active lifestyle.
- Exclusive, custom-designed stock featuring unique print and eco-conscious items
- Range includes leggings, bike shorts, t-shirts, tanks, one-piece swimwear in a mix of print and classic black and white
- Pop-up shop for fashion trade shows, designer markets, brand activations, fashion events
- Growth in consumer demand for sustainable clothing – Huge worldwide increase in online sales
- Facebook and Instagram accounts in place ready for social media guru to drive marketing and sales
- Websites in place – require cash injection for SEO
- Home-based business – can be operated from any location
- Only current overheads are $64 pm for Square web hosting and $9 pm for email hosting
Assets include Stock, eCommerce site, Email, Pop-up shop, Market set-up, Brand Guidelines by professional graphic designer, content library from 3 professional photo shoots, Graphic design templates for Instagram and more.
There is huge potential to expand the product range to include loungewear and additional activewear styles and include other swimwear attire and accessories. You could also add multiple new prints to range, introduce men’s and children’s active swim range and more.
This business is ideal for online sales, pop-up shops, brand activations, Instagram influencer collaborations, showcasing at fashion week, SEO, and social media advertising.
Selling due to family commitments.
Price: $25,000 neg – includes stock