Exchange Printers – Established for over 100 years
- Located centrally in Mount Gambier CBD
- To be offered as freehold and business
- The property is on two titles, Allotment 265. retail shop of approx. 468m2 (nett) and printing works of approx. 756m2 with frontage to both James & Gray Streets
- Successful Office National member, three times State Member of the year finalist
- Chamber of Commerce Outstanding Business Awards Hall of Fame
- Price $890,000 for the property & $275,000 which includes 5 vehicles + SAV for the business
- Sales in excess of $2.6m for YE 30/6/2021
Business Divisions are as follows:
Office National – Stationery & Office Furniture
Largest supplier of stationery and office furniture in the Limestone Coast with a large active CRM database. Extensive website listing over 30,000 products which links to the professional on-line customer ordering system. As part of the Office Brands group we receive competitive buying power, online marketing tools and materials. Customized furniture fit outs are an expanding part of the business.
Business Machines Sales & Service
Sales and service agents for Canon, Ricoh, Sharp, Oki, Lexmark & Idealpos, covering a 200 km radius from Mount Gambier. Our qualified service technicians install and maintain a large fleet of copiers, printers and point of sale systems.
Printing & Design
We offer a vast range of high-quality print services including digital printing at competitive market rates. We have invested in the latest digital printing technologies keeping up to date with the changing market.
With the experienced staff and substantial investment in training to keep up with the latest technology Exchange Printers could run as a standalone business or would be a perfect opportunity for a driven owner to work within the business which is capable of significant expansion.
To find out more contact Agent: David Herbert (08) 8725 0500
Price: $275,000 + SAV BUSINESS | $890,000 PROPERTY