Price: $130,000 + SAV
Excellent Leasehold Premises – Turnover: $940,000K – No local competition!
Established for over 23 years this business is an excellent investment in a prime location with no local competition and would provide a solid income for a new owner.
The business sells high quality and competitively priced outdoor power equipment and also provides after sales service and repairs for its clients.
- Established for 23 years; run by the current owner for 6 years
- Operates 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, & Saturday 8.30am – 11.00am
- Excellent leasehold premises with option to renew lease with the landlord
- Extensive product range of big well-know brands including Stihl, Masport, Atom, Walker, Bobcat and Razorback
- Product range includes push and self-propelled lawn mowers, ride-on lawn tractors, zero turn lawn mowers, whipper-snippers, brush-cutters, wood chippers, chainsaws, hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, log splitters, generators, and pressure washers and more
- Servicing and repair of most out door power equipment
- Sale includes all shop equipment and a detailed list can be provided on enquiry
- 2002 Daily Iveco Vehicle is included in the sale
- Business currently employs two full time and one casual employees
- All staff are well-trained and experienced and happy to stay on with the business
- Room for growth and further expansion on product range and services
- 1-2 weeks training can be provided to the new owner for a smooth transition
- Owner selling due to family commitments
Known for delivering excellent customer service and workmanship the business is well positioned in one of Newcastle’s and the Hunter Valleys highest growth area’s, with 5 new subdivision currently being built.
This is a fantastic opportunity to run your own business with great returns and easy to grow. The business can continue its success as a stand-alone business or work well as a bolt on to an aligned business that may be looking to expand into the area.
Price: $130,000 + SAV Between ($220,000-260,000)
* Included in the $130,000 will have $113,000 worth of shop equipment.