Convenience store selling a large variety of supermarket lines, including confectionery, stationery, newspapers, chemist, drinks, ice cream, cigarettes, dairy products, cleaning products, toiletries and more.
Located on the prime street in Surry Hills, surrounded by quality cafes and restaurants, this well-known convenience store has a regular base of loyal customers. Next to an Acting College, Cooking School, and many businesses with high staff numbers, it is just metres from the News Limited building (Daily Telegraph) with approx. 3,000 workers. Trading for many years, Holt Convenience Store is the only convenience store in the vicinity with no nearby competition.
- Member of a big buying group (Ezymart) to ensure best prices
- Good mix of customers including office workers, residents AND students
- All suppliers come to the shop for placing orders, which is extremely convenient and time saving
- Ground floor location in a residential building with large glass shop frontage
- 4 good, experienced staff in place willing to stay on – 2 different shifts – 1 person per shift
- Price includes all fixtures, fittings and stock
- Training period can be negotiated
Being part of a huge residential building, surrounded by many cafés and restaurants, there is need to advertise. There is plenty of new development in the area with 2 big towers being built in the next couple of years. Many businesses are relocating here from the city due to cheaper rental options.
A new owner could take advantage of this growth by introducing more incentives, boosting social media, and advertising to the many businesses close by.
Current owner selling due to moving overseas to be with family.
Price: $79,000 + SAV