Centrally Located – No Competition – Endless Potential
Offering a good income, great potential and a tropical lifestyle in Far North Queensland, Mount Molloy Cafe and Takeaway certainly deserves your attention.
Located on 984 m2 with direct access from the main road, the premises are located centrally in town and visible to passing traffic both north and south. This great location captures traffic going to the Cape and Julatten/Mossman/Port Douglas, and the other way to Mareeba, Tablelands and Cairns.
- Licensed Mexican-themed Café Restaurant providing takeaway & sit-down meals
- Award-winning hamburgers and Authentic Mexican food
- Established in 1978 – Current owners since 1992
- Currently no other cafes in Mount Molloy – Pub & general store only
- Rural location – 25 mins’ drive to Mareeba, 30 mins to Mossman, 40 mins to Port Douglas, 90 mins to Cairns
- Commercial freehold with Business, Old House, Cold Room, Caravan, Shed
- Long list of assets included in the sale: New fridges/freezers, Chambali coffee machine, stainless steel benches, grills/oven, pie warmer, furniture, Rotisserie & more
- Prominent street signage – customers include locals, tourists, passing motorists
- Lovely climate – averages 25-28 degrees – overlooks National Park
- Old house included in the sale requires some minor repairs but has a NEW ROOF & NEW WIRING
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves to cook and is seeking a country lifestyle in a beautiful climate.
The business is well established, and is zoned commercial, so the new owner would benefit from the property’s huge future potential. There is enough land to embrace other commercial opportunities and further develop the village zone.
Mount Molloy is an historic timber and mining town. The main industry today is cattle grazing; however, tourism is steadily growing as more travellers discover the area’s history, beauty and wildlife, and the surrounding towns of Julatten, Maryfarms and Mt Carbine.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland