House of Albert was established in 1988 by current owner and has been operating in Parramatta for 25 years. The business has a long-standing reputation for quality service and premium stockist for mens fashion, certified by an overall rating of 4.9 stars from Google reviews.
There are two arms of the business:
- Mens and ladies professional tailoring and alteration services. Three tailors available; one on-hand in shop and 2 externals, all willing to continue providing their services.
- Retail sale of quality tailored mens suits, coats, blazers, trousers, shirts, polos, jeans, belts, ties, shoes, socks, and other high-end accessories
Range of Quality Brands include:
- Studio Italia Suits, Sports Coats and Trousers
- Cambridge Suits and accessories
- Brooksfield Shirts and Sportscoats
- Gloweave Shirts
- Collezione range of clothing for weddings and formal occasions
- Holland and Sherry Suits and Fabrics
- Modotti Suits
- Davisha Fabrics
- Dormeuil Fabrics
- Vitale Barberis Italian Fabrics
- Cerruti Fabrics
- R.M. Williams clothing and shoes
Highlights of the business:
- Located in the heart of Parramatta’s corporate sector, walking proximity to 3 major banks, courthouse, city council and major hotel chains: The Parkroyal and Meriton. Surrounded by cafes and restaurants, directly opposite a key parking station.
- Strong customer base that spans across Sydney who specifically require professional service and premium quality garments.
- Long-standing and profitable relationship servicing the RSL Clubs between Parramatta and Penrith since 1988. Also servicing the Vietnam Veterans Association in the same capacity.
- Size of premises 90m2, immaculately presented retail shop with quality fixtures and fittings
- The sale includes all stock approx. $150k worth of clothing and accessories, two commercial sewing machines, tailoring equipment, Tefal iron and steamer.
House of Albert will continue to be very successful due to its reputation built over 32 years, a well-known industry leader for quality workmanship in alterations and tailoring services as well as the go-to retailer for high-end men’s wear.
Owner selling after 32 years in the business, Albert is approaching 80 years of age and due to retire…reluctantly but is happy to potentially work part-time if requested.
Price $127,000 WIWO