Turnover $203K – Essential Service – Good cash flow business
Established 15 years ago by the current owners, The Semaphore Pantry is a unique business located on the main street in Semaphore, South Australia.
The Semaphore Pantry sells restaurant quality prepared meals in boxes and pouches for home dining as well as quality pantry products. The business has an excellent chain of repeat customers that purchase weekly – and some daily. And once the meals are cooked and packaged, the working hours are very flexible and only one staff member or owner is required to manage shop sales.
- Currently operated by husband-and-wife team
- Leased premises on main street in town, consisting of retail shop (35 sqm), commercial kitchen, processing area, storage room (approx. 24sqm)
- All meals cooked and packaged onsite in fully set-up commercial kitchen and processing area
- Menu is completely at the discretion of owners and very flexible
- Includes recipes and instructions for all meals on current menu
- Easy customer access with parking directly in front of shop
- Customers include young professionals, tradies, couples with young children, aged people, empty nesters
- Good cash flow business by attending markets
- Social Media accounts in place and Website www.thesemaphorepantry.com.au
- Covid-safe business – essential service
- Owners needing a change after 15 years in the business – 2-week handover period for smooth transition
This excellent business offers many opportunities for further growth such as expanding the menu options, longer trading hours, increased marketing, and social media, or employing staff to grow the business by opening other outlets.
Price $135,000 WIWO
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: South Australia