Commercial Kitchen and Shopfront – Business Trading for 16 years – Good cash flow business
The Semaphore Pantry is a unique business located on the main street in Semaphore, South Australia.
The Semaphore Pantry sells Restaurant Style Takeaway, and quality pantry items, cheeses, and smallgoods.
The business has an excellent chain of repeat customers that purchase weekly – and some daily.
Easy to run with flexible working hours for a couple to run. Only one staff member or owner is required to manage shop sales or alternatively an owner with new ideas can make it their own.
- Leased premises on main street in town, consisting of retail shop (35sqm), commercial kitchen, processing area, storage room (approx. 24sqm)
- Currently operated by husband-and-wife team
- Easy customer access with parking in front of shop
- Menu is completely at the discretion of owners and very flexible
- Customers include young professionals, tradies, couples with young children, aged people, NDIS customers, and empty nesters
- Good cash flow business by attending markets
- Social Media accounts in place and Website www.thesemaphorepantry.com.au
- Owners needing a change after 16 years in the business
- 2-week handover period for smooth transition
This excellent business offers many opportunities for further growth such as expanding the menu options, longer trading hours, increased marketing, and social media, or employing staff to grow the business by opening other outlets.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: South Australia