Turnover $330,000 – Potential to further grow the Online store.
Located in a prominent position in the busy Porter Street Plaza, Manchester Fair is an excellent leasehold opportunity with good growth potential.
Opened nearly 14 years ago, the business is well-known with an excellent reputation and plenty of traffic.
- Excellent exposure on busy Porter Street
- Annual turnover $330,000
- Surrounded by other businesses, including a Florist/Gift Shop, Fruit & Veg Store, Butcher, Bakers Delight and House & Kitchen
- Fantastic clientele
- Leasehold premises 170m2 plus upstairs storage
- Sells a wide range Manchester and linen including sheets, cushions, quilts, tablecloths, quilt covers and more
- Stockist of well-known brands, including Logan & Mason, Linen House, KAS, Onkaparinga, Alastair’s
- Good suppliers base & frontline buying group
- Extensive list of fixtures and fittings
- Website and Social Media Accounts
- All Marketing through Facebook, Instagram and also TV, Radio
- Staffing comprises Owner/Manager + 1 P/T staff member doing 15 hours pw
- Currently trading 5.5 days a week
- 2 weeks training + handover
The current owner, who started the business, says it’s been a pleasure to run as buying nice things makes people happy! She works 30 hours a week, but a new owner may choose to extend the opening hours and/or put a manager in place. It is very flexible.
A website/online store has already been established, and there is huge potential to grow that side of the business and give it a fresh new look.
This would be a perfect family business for mother/daughter or a couple. The owner is looking to move onto something else and is ready to hand over this successful well-established business to a new owner.
Price: $50,000 + GST plus Stock