One Owner in Same Location since 1975
Western Tile and Mosaic is a long-established business with an excellent reputation and proven turnover; in fact, sales have increased by 20% so far this year.
Established by the Ettridge family in 1973, the business boasts a well-located showroom that can be run by one salesperson.
- Retail distributors of ceramic / porcelain wall and floor tiles, mosaic tiles, adhesive, grout, bathroom ware and tiling products
- Well-known locally for selling high quality products at the best price possible
- Suppliers of Johnson Tiles since 1974
- Huge range of coloured tiles for the ceramic artist
- Business supplies 10-15 local tilers and builders
- Customers come from word-of-mouth recommendations and being in the same location since 1973
- Double fronted Retail Tile Shop on main road with high traffic volume (approx. 22,000 vehicles daily)
- 80 sqm with fully fitted showroom plus 120 sqm warehouse
- Drive-thru for pick-ups / deliveries – Locked gated area for storage (110 sqm)
- Good lease – Low overheads
- Business would suit a tiler, bathroom renovator, plumber, or any person with trade knowledge
- With one owner retiring – and the other family member pursuing a new venture – this is the perfect time to take on this established business.
With sales steadily increasing, you could continue to run the business as is.
However, with home renovations currently on a high, a savvy buyer might change the business to supply and fix to benefit from a high profit margin and increase net profit considerably.
Offered WALK IN WALK OUT, now’s the time to make your best offer!
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: South Australia