Price: $550,000 (Vendor Finance Available)
Leasehold – Turnover: $600k – Space & potential to expand and boost income
Run this long-established business as an owner-operator and enjoy a good income – or use the space and good name to grow and increase turnover. The choice is yours!
- Established for 30 years
- Run by the current owner for 13 years
- Services include Board Cutting and Edging
- Manufactures and Supplies Flat Pack Joinery e.g. Kitchens, Wardrobes, Laundries
- Clients include Dexion, Forge Construction, Makin Mattresses, Thomas Building Maintenance and NGP Building Australia
- 12 month lease with an option for 3 years
- Located in a busy industrial area
- Training provided
- Vendor finance available
- Owner retiring but prepared to stay on in a limited capacity
Sale includes huge range of equipment:
- HOLZ-HER CNC DYNESTIC 6 x 1.8 with a pull on and push off return with Hops and Cabmaster Design Software
- Holzer Edger with return table
- Holzma Beam Saw 3.6 with lifting device, printer and cut right software
- Toyota Forklift
- Dust collector throughout the factory
- New air compressor with air pipes throughout the factory
- Board chipper
- 3 Joinery Work Stations with full toiling provided
The beauty of this business is that it is already very well established with excellent clients and the current owner is being very generous with help and training. Ideally, you’ll have Machining Skills, Joinery Skills, a forklift license and some Designing Skills.
The current owner has been working alone with just a part-time receptionist. However, the demand and the space are there to grow the business if you desire.
Hume is an industrial area located a few kilometres out from Canberra CBD. Described as the best city in Australia – and ranked number 1 or 2 in the world – Canberra is growing faster than the rest of the country.
That rapid growth has seen a huge investment in improved infrastructure and facilities, making the area a fantastic place to live and work.
(Vendor finance available)