Main street frontage and close to major businesses!
Centre Court Cafe is a popular local eatery dedicated to providing only the FRESHEST and most NUTRITIOUS meal options – and the BEST COFFEE IN TOWN!
Located in a prime position with plenty of passing trade and loyal clients for coffee, breakfast and lunch. The cafe is frequented by local businesses with regular demand for catering from long-standing business owners, including the courts, police station and council.
- Established for 16 years
- Contracts with the Local Courts and Children’s Court’s for catering
- Main street frontage, close to railway station and major businesses in the area
- Premises are 60 m2 + small, Council-approved outside seating area
- Trading: Monday – Friday 6am-3pm and Saturdays 7am – 1pm
- 2 weeks training period offered
- Currently staffed by 2 casuals, both happy to stay on
The cafe has an extensive equipment list, including full kitchen fit-out, cool room, fridges, freezers, display units and much more.
With well-trained staff happy to stay on this is an excellent opportunity for an owner-operator or a couple looking to acquire a well-established business. The cafe offers future growth potential and has already built a strong reputation for delicious coffee and food that keep customers coming back for more!
To find out more please contact:
Agent: Nigel Montgomery
0413 193 849