Established delivery business of 27 years with no competition, only light transport service operating between Maryborough and Gympie. Average annual turnover over a 5-year period approx. $190k
• Established 27 years by current owner
• Currently run by owner and two casual drivers
• No competition, only delivery service between Maryborough and Gympie return
• Consistent work with 90% trade customers and 10% private clientele
• Delivers small parcels up to 20kg on a daily run
• Transport of pallet goods and alcohol on a weekly run
• Onforward of freight service to Hervey Bay, Bundaberg, Tin Can Bay and South Burnett areas
• Low overheads with vehicles home based and no stock held onsite
• Little advertising required as work derived from long-standing relationships with trade customers, reputation, recommendations, and word-of-mouth
• Vehicles included in price; 1991 International 1850D LPV, 1999 Hi Ace Van (gas/petrol) and Volkswagon Van (diesel). Price can be negotiated if vehicles are not required.
This business has the potential to grow by increasing team and fleet of vehicles. Current owner is selling due to health issues and retirement. Great opportunity for an astute operator to purchase a low risk business with minimal overheads.