Turnover: $600K – Only 3 minutes walk to Darling Harbour!
Currently trading as Vrindavan Indian Restaurant, this long-established eatery is perfectly positioned to benefit from the thousands of tourists visiting Darling Harbour.
Able to seat up to 80 customers – and with no competition, this spacious restaurant would suit any cuisine.
- Established 24 years with the current owner for 10 years
- Annual Turnover: $600,000
- Lease $6,927, 4+4
- 110 m2 premises – able to seat 60-80 diners
- Licensed to sell alcohol
- List of Assets includes stove mounted ovens, dishwasher, split air conditioning, high pressure burner, full office set-up & more
- Customers include local residents, office workers + tourists
- Currently doing no marketing
- Staffing: 2 F/T + 3-4 casuals, depending on needs
- Flexible trading hours
- 1 week training/handover
- Website: vrindavan.com.au
Prior to COVID and International border closure the business would see 15,000 to 16,000 International tourists every year. Border re-opening will see the business return to its pre-COVID trading. The restaurant is well placed in a popular location with a strong reputation with big travel houses across the globe.
Already well set-up and established, this excellent investment would suit a restaurant or coffee shop operator who understands the hospitality industry. It could be run as-is or changed to suit the buyer – you choose!