Turnover: $1.2mil trading 4 nights a week – GPM 58%
This South East Asian Fusion Restaurant, Takeaway, Wine & Cocktail Bar is located on the main street of Huskisson, a very popular holiday destination with high demographic tourism all year round.
With a turnover of $1.2 million for 4 nights’ trading a week (5-10pm), there is huge potential to use the venue more and grow your profit.
- Unbeatable location in High Traffic area close to the water
- Outdoor seating & consistent trade
- Affordable rent + Established Lease, expiring 2028 with option to extend
- Unique cuisine dominating in the area – Established 2011
- Proven ability to draw a strong wage for a managing couple despite working minimal hours
- Function venue, holding up to 130 people
- Strong takeaway trade
- Premises 235m2 plus yard (750m2 block) with rear access & 2 car spaces
- Spacious, upgraded Commercial Kitchen with wet area, 2 walk-in 4m2 cool rooms, ample dry store
- No similar Asian restaurant/competitors in the vicinity, except Chinese
- Assets & Equipment included
- Disability-approved amenities
- 2 vehicles negotiable
- Marketing mainly through Social Media, WOM
- Trades 4 nights a week, 5pm-10pm & 5 nights during high season
- Reduced price for a quick sale
This great venue appeals to customers aged from 21 to 80! The customer base is 65% tourists and 35% local trade. It is also a popular venue for weddings, parties, and business events.
The current owner works approx. 20 hours a week, with 10-14 staff depending on the season. Most are casual workers. The Restaurant has a NSW Primary Service License and can operate until 1am and serve alcohol without food.
This investment would ideally suit a buyer with a hospitality background. It would be perfect for families or couples to either run as an investment or manager/chef role. The business offers many opportunities, such as opening for breakfast and lunch.
The current brand ‘wildginger’ provides a banquet format and has successfully gained a strong reputation. The brand can be purchased and continued if the buyer is interested.
However, the venue holds many other opportunities for new ventures and doesn’t need to be an Asian restaurant. The current lease is presenting the buyer with a lucrative rental return. Compared to other venues in the area, the rent is extremely attractive.
Price: $395,000 WIWO