All equipment owned outright, no debts and huge growth potential!
Cosmopolitan Patisserie is a wonderful Cafe and Cake Shop where customers can relax and enjoy a delightful pastry or dessert whilst sipping a freshly brewed coffee. The Patisserie offers cakes and desserts from different countries, hence the name. Servicing Northwest Sydney, the business also makes and decorates cakes and pastries for any occasion.
- Established in 2017
- No competition locally
- Sells all types of cakes: birthday, weddings etc – plus gelato & coffee
- Huge potential to boost turnover by selling breakfast & savory products
- Premises leased to December 2022 – Renewable
- Cosy fit-out with 5m2 freezer room & 9.5m2 cool room
- Includes Assets, Equipment & suppliers list. Stock not included
- Customers come from Telopea, Rydalmere, Carlingford, Dundas & surrounds
- Current owner works 8 hours a day, 5 days per week
- Currently opens Mon-Sat, 10 am to 5 pm – Could open 7 days a week
- Basic training provided for an agreed period
- Would suit a buyer with baking and/or cake decorating experience
- Extending the trading hours recommended
- Website www.cosmopolitanpatisserie.com.au and Facebook Page
The amount of potential in this shop is enormous by simply extending the menu and offering Lunch and Breakfast – a must in the area. The business is currently operated by a couple, both wanting to retire and do something else. They say a young family would have great success with this business
Located 23 km north-west of the CBD, Telopea offers public transport, a good commercial area, community facilities, schools, and parks.
Home to professionals, singles, and families with children, this is a growing and developing suburb. The new Telopea Master Plan has been launched, aimed at transforming the area into a vibrant suburb that would appeal to a diverse community.
Reduced sale price: $105,000