Turnover: $276k with $2300 PW Profit
Buxton Newsagency and Community Post Agency offers a fabulous opportunity for someone seeking to buy themselves a job. If you’re an early retiree, recently retrenched or you’re simply tired of working for someone else, be quick to check this out.
The current owners have successfully operated the business over the years and now wish to retire. With a healthy turnover and good profits to the owner this business will provide a good return on investment to a new owner.
- Established 35+ years & owned/operated by the current owner for 11 years
- $276k Turnover with $2300 pw profit
- First shop in a 3-shop complex on a prime corner location
- Australia Post Agent for Posting/Collection of Mail/Parcels – PO Boxes
- No Lotto Services
- Retail products include Newspapers, Cards and Magazines
- Also selling gifts and products by local artisans
- The outside of 2 windows is used as a community notice board
- Dry Cleaning Agency, LPG Swap & Go, Ice and ATM facilities
- Premises 170m2 with Rent $550 pw (incl GST)
- The lease is currently for 3 years – Landlord offering long-term lease to new owner
- All Assets & Equipment included in the sale – full list provided on enquiry
- The suppliers supply some equipment e.g. Coke for the fridges, John Sands for the card display, Ovato for the magazine display and Peters for the ice cream freezer
- Currently operated by a husband and wife team with 2 casuals
- Trading 6am to 6pm Monday-Friday and 6am-noon on weekends
- Two weeks training will be provided to ensure a smooth handover
A new owner can step right in and keep running as is or could easily grow the business by expanding the gift range, adding lotto services or even going online.
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire an easy to run and profitable business, so if you’re a community-minded person who likes conversing with the locals, this is for you!
Price: $140,000 + SAV ($75,000)
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales