Low rent and Strong foot traffic
Established in the early 1990s – and rebranded 5 years ago – this successful florist offers plenty of potential to add more services and increase turnover.
Located in the heart of the local shopping village, it has the highest rate of foot traffic amongst its competitors.
- Extensive showroom and store front, work area plus large garden
- Additional storage, back office and kitchenette
- Loyal local Bayside area customers + great corporate clients inc. real estate agents
- Great location with strong foot traffic
- Low rent – $2,200 pm (inc. GST). Outgoings approx. $400 pm (inc. GST)
- Lease terms: 2 x 2 x 3 (5 years remaining)
- Some competition in the local area but plenty of business to go around
- Marketed through website, multiple relay network participation, social media + online advertising during peak periods
- Google optimised website with high level of SEO, recognised as top results when searching the area
- Owner-operator with casual help during peak periods
- Currently trading 9am-5pm Tues-Sat – can operate 7 days with casual staff
- Negotiable training / handover period
- Inspections will be by appointment ONLY
This excellent business would appeal to a range of buyers, including someone looking for a creative outlet, who is sick of the corporate rat race and seeking personal growth.
There are several future opportunities to explore, such as expanding into weddings and corporate and developing subscription services.
Price: $65,000 ONO