Lowest Initial Investment for a Franchise in this Sector! – National Opportunities
Based on 20 years of industry experience and research, this Boutique Group Exercise Studio Franchise specializes in Reformer Pilates.
Providing very attractive returns, inLIFE has by far the lowest initial investment required to set up a franchise in this sector.
Our entire group exercise offering, sales and customer service systems, and our focus on culture have resulted in member retention rates that are over double the industry average, and Franchise Owners receive support every step of the way from industry veterans. At inLIFE Wellness our focus is on you – the franchise owner. We believe that if you succeed, then everything else falls into place. The business model is smart, contemporary, robust, and the profit potential is generous.
- Reformer Pilates and low-impact, moderate intensity group exercise is a hungry, growing market primed for growth and currently only has a couple of relatively small players
- Target Market is 30-70-year-old females – People who don’t necessarily want to attend a high intensity fitness studio or large commercial gym
- Work 15-20 hours a week with potential to earn six figure profits
- Original flagship location has annual revenue of over $500K
- Franchisor will help you source suitable premises
- Regular catch ups and mentoring to provide ongoing help & guidance, with opportunities to grow & develop
- Large territories – Flexible financial entry options to help you get started
- Full Marketing & Social Media team in place to help you
- Proven Sales & Marketing Systems
- Training & Induction Program
- Group conference for all Franchisees held at least once every 12 months
- Territories available Australia Wide
This Franchise opportunity would suit a Pilates instructor or group exercise instructor who wants to open their own business in the safest, smartest way possible, using a proven low-risk model. Work in one location, develop a great team, choose your work hours, help members achieve their goals, and cultivate wonderful member relationships!
It would also suit a savvy investor who wants to open a successful franchise and put a manager in place. There are lots of Pilates instructors who would thrive with the additional responsibility of studio management (which doesn’t require incredibly strong leadership – it’s more of a customer service and administration role). There are also many Pilates instructors who make the move from the corporate world to doing something they love in health and fitness, and they would also love a management opportunity.
inLIFE Wellness also operates the inLIFE School of Pilates Certification where we have a thorough training platform to qualify Pilates and Group Exercise Instructors. We help franchise owners with one of the most critical elements to business success, which is their staff. Check out https://www.inlifepilatescertification.com.au/
This Franchisor is all about helping Franchisees succeed, with the opportunity to own multiple franchises and work with the head office team.
Learn more here: https://www.inlifewellness.com.au/franchise
Price on Application
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales