NO DIRECT COMPETITION – NEW FIT OUT – HIGH GROWTH LOCATION
Sportspower Parkes has been tightly held by the current owners for 17 years – delivering a healthy profit and building a loyal local customer base.
The only sports store in town, the business has undergone a new fit-out – with new fittings, layout and flooring.
Independently owned and operated, Sportspower Parkes benefits from being part of Associated Retailers Limited (ARL) – Australia’s largest independent retailer buying group.
Well established with no direct competition, the owners are ready to pass on the business to an enthusiastic buyer, to continue servicing the town and surrounding area.
- Profitable business with a good work/life balance
- Comprehensive range of leading brands of footwear, clothing, and equipment
- New fit-out – aligned with Sportspower Australia guidelines
- Many loyal local customers plus visitors to the town
- Member of the Sportspower Australia Group – part of Associated Retailers Limited (ARL) – Greater buying power with leading brands
- Over 100 independently owned Sportspower stores in Australia
- Excellent location – Modern fit-out – Favourable lease terms
- Up-to-date cloud-based Point-of-Sale software with up-to-date inventory
- Low running costs – Solar panels plus low-cost LED lighting – Low staff business model
Offering excellent sporting facilities, Parkes Shire has a population of approx. 14,500 – which is expected to grow by up to 20% in the next two decades.
That forecast growth – coupled with a high participation rate in many different sports and fitness activities – means a strong future for this store.
The business development opportunities and employment growth offered by the East-West Rail Line and Inland Rail Project make this an excellent location to live and work.
PRICE: $175,000 + SAV
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales