Pasticceria Reggina is an iconic Italian Bakery and Patisserie, which was established back in 2005 and has earned a reputation as one of Adelaide’s best Patisserie’s.
Bringing the true flavours and passion of Italian baking to the western suburbs of Adelaide through traditional recipes and brought to life by a truly talented Italian pastry chef this business is a winner.
Known for its premium selection of authentic pastries, cakes and seasonal sweets, this is a truly unique opportunity to take over an existing operation with an enviable reputation and established brand name.
- Excellent location in Grange Road, Seaton with plenty of customer parking
- All products are hand-made in the shops large commercial kitchen
- Using much loved traditional Southern Italian recipes
- Mouth-watering range of Italian pastries, cakes, coffee and drinks
- Made to order wedding and special occasion cakes
- Seasonal delicacies, including gluten-free alternatives, mignons and confetti
- Extensive list of plant and equipment included in the sale
- Large premises with long affordable lease available
- Fantastic team lead by Pastry Chef Angelo Costa
- Rave reviews, including 5 out of 5 on Facebook
- Ideal business for a couple or a baker looking to have their own store
- Business could also be run under management with excellent staff in place
This business opportunity has everything going for it, including location, reputation, established clientele and price. An added bonus is that the business employs a full-time pastry chef who is keen to continue in his current role.
With that in mind, the new owners need not be qualified in pastry making but an interest in the industry would be a bonus. There is also great potential to expand into wholesale delivery and other outlets.
The current owners are keen to retire after many successful years in the business and would also consider someone as a business partner if they did not wish to buy the business out right.
Find out more about the business by visiting www.pasticceriareggina.com
Price: $80,000 + Stock