Price: $75,000 WIWO
Established 60+ years – T/O $5500/week and growing
The Café Red Cherry must be one of the best-known businesses in Horsham. Established in some form or location in the town for over 60 years, it’s definitely a landmark!
Thanks to a great mix of customers – and its popular outside catering service – the café is showing a consistent increase in turnover.
- Fantastic location in the main street of Horsham (present location since mid-1970s)
- Run by the current owner for 4 years
- Services include dine-in, takeaway, coffee shop and catering
- Customers include surrounding businesses, local residents, tourists, local clubs, schools and organisations
- Regularly used for photoshoots for school productions plus private functions
- Catering clients include Government and non-Government oganisations
- Rent is $1,830 inc GST per calendar month
- Everything included except the coffee machine and the Coke fridge (provided free by suppliers, you must purchase stock from them)
- Food handling course required – can be done online or locally
- Current owner can stay for up to 4 weeks for training
- Popular staff happy to stay
- Sale due to retirement
Extra points since Covid-19 restrictions
- Had enough turnover to survive Stage 3 Restriction, providing take away and deliveries
- Business has returned to great turnover since restrictions lifted
- Heaps of support from our existing customers and due to other cafes closing we have picked up a large number of new customers
- Great time to buy this business due to jobkeeper paying wages for staff and one of the owners/partners
- We can only see this business growing moving forward
This popular retro-themed café is situated roughly halfway between Melbourne and Adelaide on the picturesque Wimmera River, just a 20-minute drive from the Grampians and world-renowned Mount Arapiles.
There’s no shortage of customers and the financials show that turnover has increased significantly since introducing catering.
With an active Facebook page, great reviews on TripAdvisor and impressive community support, this is an excellent investment in a stunning location.
Price: $75,000 WIWO