TURNOVER $2.2M+. Renner Springs Desert Inn is a BP Branded Roadhouse/Wayside Inn owned as a FREEHOLD Business. 12 Acres with 4 Titles. Offering multiple income streams from Motel, Caravan Park, Pub, Restaurant, Fuel Station and a small Convenience Shop.
An ICONIC destination and stopover situated midway between Darwin and Alice Springs on the Stuart Highway in the Northern Territory. This is your opportunity to own a piece of Australia’s history, earn an excellent income and enjoy the laid outback lifestyle.
- Long established business with MULTIPLE INCOME STREAMS comes with a solid reputation, guaranteed income and excellent cash flow
- FREEHOLD 12 acres of land with 4 titles at Renner Springs, midway between Darwin and Alice Springs.
- 27 air-conditioned ensuite motel rooms
- Caravan/camping park with 14 powered sites and 50 grassed unpowered sites
- Fully licensed restaurant seating up to 60 guests, plus small bar area
- Café dining area and beer garden, can also be utilised for restaurant overflow
- General store selling basic essentials, takeaway food and drinks, ice creams and confectionary, cigarettes, souvenirs, travel products, Renner Springs branded clothing, beers and spirits
- 17m saltwater pool plus children’s pool and covered patio area
- Amenity block with showers and toilets
- 2-bedroom self-contained residence, separate 1-bedroom manager’s residence plus air-conditioned staff accommodation (6 rooms) with amenities and common area
- Fuel bowsers – ULP – pulp – LPG – Diesel (24 hr Card Reader)
- Multiple outbuildings, including a 5-bay shed, 3-bay workshop shed, 4-bay shed for cars and a double shed with concrete floor and roller door
- Self-contained operation with power supplied by diesel generators, water tank and bore
Fully operational Website with online Bookings (no 3rd party commissions) Facebook page also operational with good following.
Website Address: www.rennerspringshotel.com.au
This huge self-sufficient operation sits on 12 acres and has everything required to run smoothly. Located around 8 hours’ drive from both Alice Springs and Darwin, and 750 km from Mt Isa, Renner Springs Desert Inn is a major rest area with guaranteed customers.
The inn was named after Dr Frederick Renner, who was medical officer to the men working on the Overland Telegraph Line and discovered the springs when he noticed many birds converging in the area. The lagoon and spring still support a large range of natural bird life today.
Additional 24 Hr 60,000 Trans Tank with 24 hr BP OPT card reader now in place to capture Roadtrain Business.
INVESTOR ALERT!!! Excellent opportunity for investors.
This property is ideally located for positioning to develop a new major Truck Service Centre for potential investors…vendor willing to go into partnership for a new developed site. No competition within 200 km radius.
FREEHOLD Price $2m + SAV