Superb opportunity to purchase a well-established community bakery and cafe!
The Hilltop Village Bakery and Cafe is a long-established family-owned business, popular with locals, tradies and visitors to the area.
Purchased 15 years ago by the current owners, this is the perfect husband-and-wife or partnership investment opportunity.
- Fresh Bread, Pies & delicious Cakes & Pastries – all baked fresh daily
- Also sells the super-popular Cookies Chicken – sells 144kg of chicken per week!
- Plenty of customers all year round
- No other competition in town offering these products
- Premises: 143sqm shop + basement for storage (48sqm)
- Current owners initially owned the property but recently sold it & now lease it back
- Marketed via Word-of-mouth, Facebook, Google Business
- Current owner works in the business daily – plus 3 casual staff spilt over morning & lunch/afternoon shifts
- Would suit owner-operator or could be run under management
- Training provided to ensure a smooth handover
- Owners selling as they now wish to retire after many successful years in the business
Hill Top is a Northern Village of the Southern Highlands of New South Wales, and just over an hour’s drive from Sydney.
Already a successful enterprise, there is very real potential for further growth, by adding more product lines. In addition, the proposed rail project set to link Hill Top to the Rail Network will bring many more customers and local growth.
Price: $330,000 + SAV
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales