The Main Squeeze Health Bar is situated in the heart of the Beaudesert township, with maximum exposure and high volume of traffic at major intersection. This great little business is the perfect venture for a motivated couple with a passion for healthy food. Situated in a vibrant country town, conveniently located 1 hour from the Gold Coast and 1 hour from Brisbane. All produce is sourced locally, always being mindful of money going back into the community. The owner takes great pride in delivering the healthiest, freshest and best quality food. There is very little competition in town as the Main Squeeze is the only health food cafe and juice bar in Beaudesert.
- Business established 3 ½ years. Turnover $180,000
- Serving their own hand-crafted coffee, gourmet wraps, salads, locally sourced GF sweet treats, Byron Bay pies and pastries, homemade pastas and soups, freshly squeezed juices, a wide range of delicious smoothies, acai bowls and other super food bowls and protein powders and supplements.
- Fully equipped with 2.2m x 2.2m cold room, 3 freezers, stainless benches and drying racks, refrigerated display cabinets, commercial toasting machine, 2 juicers, 2 commercial blenders, coffee machine, 2 microwaves, tables and chairs, all storage containers etc.
- Diverse client base from professionals, residents, farmers from surrounding properties and importantly during most of the year many tourists who choose to travel to the Scenic Rim for their country holidays and day trips.
- Leasehold premises approx. 90 m sq good lease in place 3 x 3 lease
- Plenty of parking and within walking distance from anywhere in town
- Training and 2-week handover period provided
Reason for selling. Owner is expecting 2nd baby and relocating to Gold Coast to be close to family.
Asking price $88,000