REAL OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST AND SCALE UP THIS BUSINESS
Boasting a long local history and strong sales, this opportunity is perfect for a buyer seeking a WFH business – or someone with existing food manufacturing looking to add a product range.
Established 20 years ago – primarily at Willunga Farmer’s Market – the current owners took this business next level, streamlining processes and diversifying income streams.
Now ready to retire, they are offering a motivated buyer the chance to scale up and reap the rewards!
- Gourmet food/condiments – including chutneys, jams, dukkah, and preserved lemons
- Retail range + bulk/food service range
- Direct distribution to approx. 50 retailers – including wineries, Foodland/IGA, cafes/restaurants
- Distribution through Drakes direct warehouse to their network of stores in SA
- Food service distribution through Bidfood in SA and NT
- Well marketed through social media, outbound emails to existing customer base (approx. 500), regular attendance at markets – including ‘Cellar Door Festival’ ‘CheeseFest’ and ‘Vegan Festivals’ – owners work approx. 20-30 hours per week – 1 Casual staff member
- Flexible hours – no shopfront – only work when required
- Earn a supplementary income whilst working from home
- Limitless potential – ample opportunity to grow
PRICE: $75,000 + SAV
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: South Australia